- Emma WhatmoughAsked on February 03, 2015 at 05:45 AM
We are currently looking in to using your software as al alternative to Adobe Formcentral. Do you have the ability to use Workflow Approval in your form? Also I haven't been able to find an example of your background database. Could you please inform me on how we access and manipulate the background data?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 11:38 AM
Just to let you know, as of about an hour ago, we released our finished Adobe Forms Central migration tool. You can now import your forms:In any case you can use conditional logic and Edit email to make an approval form.Here's a basic example:1. Create a conditional rule that if status is equals to Approved then send email to ... and when status is equals to Declined then send an email to ... I used dropdown for this but you it's your choice whether you put text box or any other field.
Note: I have set the field to hidden so only the approver will edit the field.
2. Add notification with edit link.
3. Add conditional rule that will send an email after submission. This will trigger an email once approver edits the email and sets to Approve or Decline.
You can clone this sample form and test if it works the way you want it http://form.jotform.co/form/33391917935868.
Just replace the email in the conditional rule with the approvers email.
Please follow this guide on how to clone a form https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.
As per you second question, you can view your submissions in the submission view area:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 06:26 PM
I moved your question to this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/822377.
We will assist you there as soon as possible.