- BSBCMediaAsked on February 03, 2015 at 08:51 AM
Please see attached for error. I get this when checking integration on new and currently active forms. Ones that were formerly performing the test for integration now all get this error.
- CharlieAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 12:01 PM
Apologies for the trouble. It seems that the credit card that is associated with your Authorize.net has expired? Or the API Login ID and Transaction key specific to the credit card associated with your Authorize.net has expired? If I may suggest, please do check your Authorize.net account if everything was setup correctly there and if the credit card associated with it is all good.
We'll wait for your response.
- BSBCMediaAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 10:13 AM
I will recheck with them. Login and Key are correct and the payment from our organization says ACH. Transactions are still being processed...
- CharlieAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 11:28 AM
Thank you for updating us. Do let us know if the problem still exists even after using updated log in credentials and keys from your Authorize.net account.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 03:54 PM
@noelmpena34, your concern will be addressed on this thread.
- noelmpena34Answered on February 04, 2015 at 04:35 PM
Skandler I was told it was on the Jotform side to update. I hope your processing works fine as mine did, just kinda odd
- raulAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 05:47 PM
I've moved your inquiry to a separate thread to address it properly.
You can find it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/510052
- PYPNYCAnswered on February 14, 2015 at 09:23 PM
I also have just received the same error. What's going on?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 14, 2015 at 11:47 PM
Please disregard that error, it happens because the credit card used to test the integration has expired.
However, this shouldn't affect your integration at all.
We apologize for this inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on February 16, 2015 at 11:44 AM
Thank you for reporting this. We are happy to say the error has now been fixed.