- wluzziAsked on February 03, 2015 at 10:18 AM
The reason I am getting all the entries twice is because candidates are submitting their registrations for different workshops highlighted in the drop box of the form (one per workshop) and they click "back" to submit a new one.
I used to use Adobe and there was an option where once the person clicks "submit" the form goes to a new empty one in 3 seconds. Can I find something like this somewhere here? Otherwise I will have to find a different source.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 12:39 PM
You can accomplish that effect by setting up the form itself as the thank You page of your form
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You" button on toolbar
3. Select "Custom URL" and click "Next"
4. Enter URL of the webpage where the form is already embedded or enter the Form's direct link
Please check this form demo to see the effect
This will allow you users to be redirected to a new clear form upon completing their submission. You can also include a link to your form in the thank you page for them to click to take your users to a new form.
- wluzziAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 02:47 PM
That's the surprising part because I did this part before I embeded the form on the site. The URL was added and it showed our site. I checked again and changed it for the page with the same form.
I'll keep you posted.