- JformsAsked on February 03, 2015 at 01:27 PM
Will there be an update to where all tex box inputs can be altered to be "number" instead of dealing with form validation or will I need to use something other than a text box? I'm creating a form where all inputs are numeric and it would be easier if the proper keyboard comes up on mobile/tablets.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 03:56 PM
You can use our Number field from Quick Tools section:
- randavictorAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 01:46 PM
The number field don't open the number keypad on iPhone, how can i do that knowing that it's not for mobile number.
- CharlieAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 02:40 PM
I've checked the "Number" field and added it on a sample test form. I then viewed it on iOS 8, 7 and 6. When focusing the input there, the keypad that pops up is the number pad.
If you want the number keypad to show, you might need to convert all the form fields to a number field type instead.
- randavictorAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 04:23 PM
the one you are attaching is not a number keyboard, the attached one below is a number keyboard:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 05:36 PM
You can get the number keyboard with a type='tel' field on iOS. Use a Phone field from Quick Tools to set it up. The telephone field has two input boxes by default, but you can use an Input Mask mode as a work around.