- rainguardAsked on February 03, 2015 at 02:06 PM
My form says I have over 28k submissions, but when I click to view submissions, it says there are no submissions to show.
We have 100,000 / month.
Where can I get these???
- BenAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 04:22 PM
Can you please tell us if you are seeing the notification of no submissions in the inbox or in the Submissions Panel?
- rainguardAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 04:31 PM
It is in the Submissions Panel. Yesterday I was able to click Submissions and everything was there. Today, there's nothing. No one has access except me.
- rainguardAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 05:00 PM
- BenAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 05:55 PM
Great to hear that.
Based on what you have mentioned, I presume that either all fields were un-ticked in the right section or that the submissions were based on some date?
Would you mind telling us what was the exact issue, as it might help someone else with the same problem?