- insuranceguyAsked on February 03, 2015 at 02:49 PM
Here is the issue I am having now and I need your help please!
I need to combine all NICE Application forms into one and remove duplicates.
What is the fastest way to do this?, I can download everything into excel and then remove duplicates but then I want to update my jot form database as it integrates with Zoho.
- BenAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 04:46 PM
We have an app for that called Combine Submissions.
It will allow you to combine multiple submissions based on your preferences and allow you to export the data to a CSV file which you can open in any application of your choice (such as Excel, LibreOffice Calc, etc, even notepad).
Do let us now if that is what you were after.
- insuranceguyAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 09:17 AM
After combining how can I update all my forms in JOT FORM so they stay all in ONE Form and delete others?
- CharlieAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 11:26 AM
I'm not sure if I understood you correctly. Could you please provide us more details of what you would like to accomplish?
If you would like to delete submissions to other forms you can do that by navigating to your "Submissions" page.
1. Navigate to My Forms->Choose a form with the submissions on it->Click "Submissions"
2. You can delete submissions one by one here, or you can delete all of them (scroll down to see that option).
3. After scrolling down, you'll see an option to download the submissions or delete all of them. I would advise that you download them first so that you can have a backup. Please do take note that when you delete submissions, you won't be able to recover them back.
4. You can also select specific submissions by date you wanted to delete, you can do this by changing the setting of the time frame.
I hope this helps.