- chliAsked on February 03, 2015 at 07:50 PM
I am following the instructions on a previous posted question on how to allow a second (separate) recipient to sign a form. I've created the access key to hide the second recipient's signature box unless the correct code is entered. I've set up a notification email with "edit link" in the body of the email. And I've set up the final notification email (we don't want the completed form to be in an autorespond email because there are additional details we would like to send along a pdf copy of the completed form.
When I test it, I can sign as the first user and submit. I receive the email, click on the link and can see the first signature. I enter the access code and see a box for the second signature to go, but it won't allow me to sign in the second box. Am I doing something wrong?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 03, 2015 at 11:47 PM
I took a copy of your form to run the same test - http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50338941016956?
And I see what you mean:
1. Fill out the form - sign the first e signature box - submit
2. Administrator recieves email, clicks on the form edit mode link and opens to approve
3. Enters the password, the second e signature box opens, but cannot be edited
4. Clicking on the 'clear' button jumbles up both signatures as shown in this repro video: http://goo.gl/f58acZ
I'm forwarding this to our developers so that they can take a closer look.
We will update you on this thread.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 04:55 AM
Hi, sorry for the late update but this should be working fine now, we apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you.
Please make a test and let us know if you the problem still persist.
- chliAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 12:22 PM
Unfortunately, it is not fixed. See screen shot attached.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 12:32 PM
Hi @chli, I'm sorry but I was not able to replicate that problem you were having. Here's a clone version of your form in edit mode.
I cleared your form cache, could you please try it again for one more time.
- chliAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 01:15 PM
Thank you! It works now!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 02:02 PM
Thank you for the confirmation that it is now working.
Contact us again anytime for any other assistance you need.
- chliAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 02:54 PM
Now I am noticing that when the second signature is submitted, it is also sending the notification based on the first signature condition in addition to the notification condition on the second signature.
Is there a way to make it so that when the second person signs and submits, only the second notification is sent out?
*********Nevermind! I was able to figure out a condition to fix the issue!************
- raulAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 03:55 PM
Thank you for letting us know that you were able to fix the issue by yourself.
Feel free to contact us again if you need assistance.