What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I clone a Theme along with it's template ?Asked by mobilova on February 04, 2015 at 02:39 AM
How can I clone a form along with it's template ?
I'm trying to import and use this: http://www.jotform.com/theme-store/theme/big-blue
No luck so far, it tuns out, I can only either import a template, or apply a theme to an exisiting template but how can I import an exisiting form along with the theme ?
I need help for this.
template JotForm www and
You can actually clone the template that is used on that theme.
1. First, make sure that no form is opened in your form builder.
3. Click "Clone Form", no need to select a form at the left panel list.
4. Navigate out of the form designer by clicking the pencil icon.
5. You'll then see the newly cloned form with the theme "Big Blue". Click edit.
6. You'll then see the template that was used.
I hope this helps. Do let us know if you need more assistance on this.