- mobilovaAsked on February 04, 2015 at 02:39 AM
How can I clone a form along with it's template ?
I'm trying to import and use this: http://www.jotform.com/theme-store/theme/big-blue
No luck so far, it tuns out, I can only either import a template, or apply a theme to an exisiting template but how can I import an exisiting form along with the theme ?
I need help for this.
- CharlieAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 09:01 AM
You can actually clone the template that is used on that theme.
1. First, make sure that no form is opened in your form builder.
3. Click "Clone Form", no need to select a form at the left panel list.
4. Navigate out of the form designer by clicking the pencil icon.
5. You'll then see the newly cloned form with the theme "Big Blue". Click edit.
6. You'll then see the template that was used.
I hope this helps. Do let us know if you need more assistance on this.