- peterrossewijAsked on February 04, 2015 at 06:04 AM
i want to translate a form from Dutch in Englisch. Jotform does not accept the following translations. I have saved them, but when I open the form they are gone and I only see the dutch. Tekst should be: "Yes, I now travel by car to the campus or city of Maastricht"
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 09:45 AM
Thanks for reporting. We are aware of this problem and our developers are working on this. Let me forward your thread to them so you will get an update once this is resolved.
Here's what you can do for now in order to get it working.
1. Remove all the language first and then save your form.
2. On the bottom of the form builder page, set your default language to "Nederlands" like the image below.
3. Lastly, enable Language again and add English as your secondary.
Hope this helps. Thank you!