- AlTawilAsked on February 04, 2015 at 08:19 AM
after saving the arabic translation all the field go blank and i have to start all over again,and over and over.. arabic doesn't even show in the top left language corner
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Make Your Forms Multilingual
- CharlieAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 10:55 AM
Could you please try again and please do click the "Save" button on each of the field being translated.
1. Make sure that each field is saved.
2. After you save the changes, just click ignore if you see this.
3. Make sure that you click the "Save" button in the form builder for the changes to apply.
You can also try cloning your form and see if the cloned form also has the same problems.
- AlTawilAnswered on February 05, 2015 at 01:46 AM
thank you..as you instructed clicking 2 save buttons after every step solved the issue :)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 05, 2015 at 06:01 AM
We're glad that we could help. If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us again.
Thank you for using Jotform!