- marieAsked on February 04, 2015 at 09:47 AM
I can’t find the form that I upload from Adobe form central… when I ask to upload… I was not log….
- BenAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 11:39 AM
I see that you are not logged in at this time, but instead using a guest account.
This is the username that I can see associated with your email: user_29f49fb0aeed035bda4799d50
Please log in to it or if you are not sure of what the password is let us know and we will help you get back into your account.
- marieAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 01:19 PM
please i dont know the password
- BenAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 02:24 PM
OK Marie, you should see the email that will help you get into your account in your inbox.
This is the same email that you would get if you go to our login page: http://www.jotform.com/login/ and click on the Forgot password option.
Once you click on it, all you need is your email or your username (I suggest using username if you know what it is).
Enter it and click on Send Reset Instructions and the email should be in your inbox soon afterwards.
* As mentioned I have already sent it to you, so if you can not see it in your inbox, please check your spam and trash folders as well.
Do let us know how it goes.