- webghAsked on February 04, 2015 at 10:09 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 12:05 PM
If you want to change the email registered in your JotForm account then it is possible. Here's how: Go to your Account > Profile > Email > edit > save.
If you are referring to the email notifications wherein the submissions are being sent, then that is also possible. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Emails" button on the toolbar. Click your notifier.
2. At the bottom part of the pop up, click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. You can now change the recipient email. Click "Finish" when you're done.
Hope this helps. Thank you!