- noelmpena34Asked on February 04, 2015 at 01:57 PM
I am getting this with authorize.net that is actually setup on a checking account, not a credit card. I have also reset keys but I am still getting this error. Any help is appreciated.
- noelmpena34Answered on February 04, 2015 at 03:13 PM
It resolved itself. Apparently that is not truly and error since it still processes. Kinda weird
- raulAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 04:48 PM
Just to confirm, is your integration working fine now? I saw that other users were reporting the same issue in the forum, but they've confirmed that it's resolved now.
We'll wait for your response.
- noelmpena34Answered on February 04, 2015 at 04:51 PM
Correct, mine is working even with the error.
- ShadaeAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 06:03 PM
Thank you for the update. The issue appears to be caused by the "Test Card" having an expiration date that has passed.
As such when testing the integration that error is returned.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
- noelmpena34Answered on February 04, 2015 at 06:06 PM
Thank you Shadae