- motoxplorersAsked on February 04, 2015 at 03:34 PM
The second thing it's a little bit simple I think, I just can not do it because I can not edit the code (the form codes must be hosted in your servers and I can not edit it).
I need to put the prices of optional accessories as sub labels in smaller letters under the description of the optionals. I can not do it because check boxes do not allow sub labels.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 04, 2015 at 04:07 PM
You can add some html elements to the JotForm from the text fields. To add the prices as sub-labels, we may use the class form-sub-label to insert into the options for price text. The options text can be as follows :
GPS system <span class="form-sub-label">(10€/day)</span>
Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- motoxplorersAnswered on February 05, 2015 at 08:22 AM
Awesome, just awesome!! You guys rock!! Thank you Kiran!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 05, 2015 at 09:51 AM
You are welcome. We are glad that we could help you with the issue. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- mexicanos1oAnswered on May 13, 2015 at 05:04 PM