- Michelle LanctoAsked on February 05, 2015 at 02:54 PM
We're looking for a Form Builder primarily for grant and scholarship applications
We've been using Adobe FormsCentral for our grants and scholarship applications. I can see from the FAQ page that JotForm has most of the features that we need. I have not been able to determine from your site if applicants can leave the application and come back at another time to complete and submit the form. Is this a capability of JotForm?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 05, 2015 at 03:56 PM
Yes, this is possible. We have the following save and continue later options available:
1. An Autofill option that is saving the data locally in a user's browser storage. It means that the form user will need to use the same browser to see their saved data.
2. A session based save and continue later method. It is saving the data on our servers in a session format, so the session can be accessed from any place. That method requires two forms.
3. A form Submission Edit link. The form users can use it in order to edit submitted entries, so this is more like submit and edit later than save and continue later.
Note, the 1st and the 2nd methods are not compatible between each other, so you can use only one of them on a particular form.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help.