- rrwAsked on October 16, 2011 at 05:50 PMI am using Google Checkout on my website and I have a shopping cart setup through Google. Is there a way to have it add the item to the shopping card when the person submits the form vs. having to pay immediately upon submission? Then they can submit multiple forms all added to a shopping cart, and make a payment for everything once done. Please let me know if this can be done. Thank!
This is a re-post of a comment on Order Form Types
- yasincoAnswered on October 16, 2011 at 06:33 PM
Im very sure this is not possible, but I will look into this and a JotForm rep will talk to you too.
- yasincoAnswered on October 16, 2011 at 06:38 PM
Please check this thread: Is there a future for Jotform and carts?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 16, 2011 at 07:11 PM
Sorry to say but the feature that you are looking for isn't yet available in JotForm. But you may use our payment wizard to add "options" for your products as stated in Yasinco's link.
If you have any other concern please do let us know. Thank you for using JotForm!
- rrwAnswered on October 16, 2011 at 07:16 PM
Thank you! Do you know if there is any plan to add this feature in the future?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 16, 2011 at 07:27 PM
I do apologize for I cannot give you my words about the feature requested, but please be reminded that once our developer would see this then they'll tell us what they can do. Thank you so much for your patience.
- dante01Answered on April 01, 2012 at 06:15 PM
Oops I was just looking for this options too. My customer has to to fill the form 4 times, and paid for shipping 4 times too.
- dante01Answered on April 01, 2012 at 06:54 PM
Hi jeanettebmz, Thank you for quick answer, but I was looking for paymant option. How can we make it "add to cart" after customer fill the form they have to make a payment. if castumer want to order more than one product, what can we do to send costumer to my shopping cart, not to check out page.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 07:12 PM
Unfortunately, as stated on the thread and by my colleague Idartech above, that is not possible at this moment.
That is why we are offering you to use the Paypal option, under Payments tool, instead. This option will allow you to configure multiple products and setup the payment through Paypal. You can also use the Paypal Pro, it will allow you to set up not only a Paypal account, but will accept credit cards as well