What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Can I create a complex price calculator?Asked by JEff on February 06, 2015 at 08:02 AM
On my website www.badg-it.be, I sell custom buttons.
I want add a form to calculate price of an order
1. Select type of button
2. Select diameter (25, 32, 38, 45, 56,75 mm)
3. Select quantity
4. Receive price evaluation
But there are discount prices:
25 pcs of pin buttons 32 mm = 10.50 € (0.42 €/pcs)
150 pcs of pin button 32 mm = 49.50 € (0.33 €/pcs)
That seem possible for you?
I am more than happy to help out with this. I will take a look at the options that we have available and I will try my best to come up with the a solution for your inquiry. As soon as I have an adequate solution - hopefully by the end of the day - I will update you via this thread. I will be in touch.
Here is my Guide and example for Price Evaluation with Discount Prices below:
1. Click "Form Tools", then Select “Drop Down” tool. Then click “Radio Button” tool.
2. Click "Widgets" select “Form Calculation” and name it with "Price Evaluation".
3. Click “Options” menu and type the word you want for the Drop Down options.
4. Click the “Price Evaluation” then "Setup & Embed", and then “Conditions”.
5. Click “Update a from field value” and then “Next” button.
6. Select Quantity, Is Equal To, 25, "Price Evaluation" and click “Add Field”.
7. Click “selectQuantity5" Field.
8. Add a mathematical operation and preferred “Discount Price” and then click “Save”.
9. Click “Add New Condition” and then follow “Steps 4-8”.
10. Click “Finish” button.
11. My Sample Preview or you may visit the form here.
I hope this resolved the issues.
It appears that rsalvo has provided a valid solution re your inquiry. Do let us know if it works out for you.