- cindykofileAsked on August 20, 2010 at 10:27 AM
I have a parade entry form which requires waivers be signed and such, but when I hit submit, the entire form entries are not e-mailed to me. Am I doing something wrong?
Here is the form:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 23, 2010 at 09:11 AM
If you delete the email and re-create it this problem should be resolved.
1. Open your form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" -> "Email Alerts". Then select "Notification".
3. Click on "Delete Email"
4. Click on "Email Alerts" again and then select "Add New Email"