- stroudshowAsked on February 06, 2015 at 03:31 PM
Some have been days and others hours ago.
- raulAnswered on February 06, 2015 at 04:49 PM
I see that you've created another thread reporting this same issue.
To avoid any confusion, please refer to the mentioned thread to report any updates regarding this matter.
Please note that we're receiving multiple import requests from other former users of FormsCentral and we're processing them in the order they arrive. So, it might take a while for your request to be processed.
We appreciate your patience.
- stroudshowAnswered on February 06, 2015 at 06:39 PM
Can it take weeks?
- raulAnswered on February 06, 2015 at 06:48 PM
I don't think so, could you please provide the URL of the form(s) that you've missing? and also confirm if you also entered your credentials to import the data captured in them or you chose to only move the forms.
- stroudshowAnswered on February 06, 2015 at 07:25 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 07, 2015 at 12:58 AM
I saw this form in your my forms list: http://www.jotform.co/form/50367076187865. I think this is the imported form.
- stroudshowAnswered on February 07, 2015 at 03:56 AM
Ok thanks. i might need to re submit some others
- BenAnswered on February 07, 2015 at 06:25 AM
Please do note that if you have already submitted a form, then there is no need (nor you would be able to) submit the same form again.
Once submitted it goes to our queue and as soon as it is first in line, it would be imported shortly and an email will be sent to you in regards to this.
I would only suggest going to our import tool while you are logged in.
Also, I would suggest taking a look at this thread here, which will give you a bit more details about the queue and the time needed: FormsCentral-Migration request is waiting in the queue
If you have any further questions however, please do let us know.