- jmkinsmanAsked on February 09, 2015 at 05:44 AM
1) I just created a completely new form with the original theme and that background showed in the editor just like it's supposed to. I went in to the designer to change it to the same background I uploaded to my form in question to see if I could recreate the error. When I went into the designer, it actually is showing the form in question, not the new form. So bizarre!
I have closed my browser, cleared history, cleared cookies, restarted, logged out, logged back in and I cannot get this to work! Now with any form I go into the designer for, it shows the wrong form. Now when I go in to edit the form in question in the designer it shows another form too. I even tried to clone my form and see if it worked then and no luck.
Bug on the site??
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 06:02 AM
I have already moved this one before reading your update in your last reply in the original thread. You've mentioned that this is already resolved. If the problem persists, please update this thread so we can check. Also, please include the form URL.
- jmkinsmanAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 02:11 PM
This issue is not resolved. I'm not sure where you read that. It only works in Chrome regardless of restarting my computer, clearing history, clearing cache and cookies, restarting browser...I would like to be able to use Safari or Firefox which are my preferences. I was originally using Firefox for the first 24 hours I was working on the form. To clarify, now when i try to go to the designer, it loads a different form than the one I am editing.
- JotForm SupportSeanAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 03:08 PM
This is really strange. Please provide the URL for the form that your editing as well as the form that is appearing in the form designer. We would like to conduct some test of our own to see if we can replicate the issue. We will await your response.
- jmkinsmanAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 03:35 PM
Sorry this was moved to a new thread by Welvin and the original link wasn't included. The alternate form that shows up instead is different every time and could be any of my other forms.
Here is my link of the form that I am trying to see in designer mode:
- JotForm SupportSeanAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 04:16 PM
If I understood you clearly, if you are in the form builder and you launch the form designer, the form that is displaying in the form builder is different from the one shown in the form designer? You also stated that the form that differs in the form designer interface can be any one of the forms in your account. I cloned your form via URL and I was not able to replicate the issue.
Form Builder Interface
Form Designer Interface
I tried this in 3 different browsers - Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome - and the results were the same. I had no issues opening the said for in the form designer. I would like to check if this is possibly an account issue. Is it possible for you to test this same form on a completely different computer to see if the issue will remain the same? Do let us know the outcome if explored. Looking forward to your response.