- BenAnswered on February 09, 2015 at 06:29 PM
Looking at your account I can not see any traces that you have done so. Could you please give us the usernames of both so that we can check?
- georgejhAnswered on February 10, 2015 at 03:49 AM
@ghadzhigeorgiev and https://www.facebook.com/ghadzhigeorgiev
- BenAnswered on February 10, 2015 at 08:28 AM
OK, I see the problem with the mention, the text is without @:
It should be:
In regards to following us, I see that you are following us, but system does not seem to have picked it up. I presume that you did not do it through the Get More section.
What I would suggest is to un-follow us and then go to here: http://www.jotform.com/myaccount/getMore
Once there, please click on like for Facebook and follow for twitter through it and it should pick up.
When you want to get some points for mentioning JotForm, please make sure that you include @ character - "@JotForm" and the points should be immediately added to it.
- georgejhAnswered on February 10, 2015 at 10:08 AM
Well I did it exactly form your "Get More" section.
Ok, I will retweet/share, but what about the following rewards on both Facebook and Twitter? I already following you on both?
- georgejhAnswered on February 10, 2015 at 10:11 AM
Hmm, I had to redo all my likes, follows and share again. I defo did that first time through you page. Must have been some problem before. Worked this time.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 10, 2015 at 11:16 AM
Can we say that the limits were increased this time? Please let us know if you need further assistance.