- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 10, 2015 at 04:40 PM
Can you also share to us the URL of the website where we can test the form.
I checked both of your forms
but they are not cut-off when viewed
for initial troubleshooting, you can also try first re-embedding the form using its iframe embed code and see if it makes any difference.
- bbranderAnswered on February 10, 2015 at 05:26 PM
I re-embedded the form using i-frame. The Submit button goes away when credit card option is chosen.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 10, 2015 at 06:33 PM
Please share to us the URL of your website where the form was used. We will check also the actual embedded form.
- bbranderAnswered on February 10, 2015 at 07:46 PM
Please check desktop as well as mobile.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 03:14 AM
I check your form on iPhone 6 iOS 8 simulator and I see no cut off.
The only problem I see is that that the validations are not working as well as the CC fields are not showing which is caused by a script conflict. The best way to resolve this is to embed your form using iframe embed code and adjust the height so the iframe covers the entire form when the CC fields appears. Example, you embed the form using only the following iframe embed code.
<iframe onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" src="//form.jotform.us/form/50395136326151" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" name="50395136326151" id="50395136326151" style="width: 100%; border: none; height: 1650px;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
You can make adjustments on the 1650px height if the form still cuts when the CC is selected.
Let us know if this doesn't help. Thank you!
- bbranderAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 11:04 AM
- BenAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 11:58 AM
In my colleague's name you are welcome.
I would only like to ask you if you can confirm that this issue is resolved for you using the suggestion given by my colleague Elton?
- bbranderAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 12:02 PM
Yes, it worked.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 12:13 PM
Glad it works.
Thank you for letting us know.