- WhisperingCountryAsked on February 10, 2015 at 10:31 PM
I've added a tab to my facebook page and also used a link in my call to action below my cover.
Is there any work around since I have more than one newsletter to add more apps for newsletters with Jotforms?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 07:31 AM
Yes you can add more than one JotForm facebook tabs.
Follow this user guide on how to
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- WhisperingCountryAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 10:09 AM
Hi thanks for the link. It's very helpful but I am not seeing a tab to add more apps nor will apps let me add another one. If I try to do so from Jot forms it won't let me add another one from the Jotforms. Sigh
Any other help is appreciated.
- BenAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 11:20 AM
I am sorry to hear Cynthia that you are experiencing the issues with this, but would just like to confirm that you are not able to find:
Static HTML: iframe tabs
nor any tab apps under "Alternative iFrame apps for your Facebook page" section (at the bottom of the guide)?
- WhisperingCountryAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 01:18 PM
I was able to get a friend to do the tabs via her software and was able to get around facebook's quirky stuff.
Thanks for your assistance.
- BenAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 02:07 PM
That is great to hear Cynthia.
Do let us know however if there is anything that we can assist you with and we will be happy to do so.