- mwphoto99Asked on August 20, 2010 at 04:48 PM
- cculhaneAnswered on August 20, 2010 at 08:07 PM
I've tried uploading our logo with no success. Any 'how to' info out there?
- mwphoto99Answered on August 21, 2010 at 05:04 AM
If I understand it correctly,
You click on the image upload icon in whichever form you are building.
Input your image url:This is the url that your site is uploaded to. The image you rerquire for your logo must be contained within your website. An images folder is usually the best place for it. So the address you put in in the image upload window will be something like this.....
The forms don't seem to recognise images in the .gif format so best saved as either jpg or PNG format.
Hope that answers your question.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 23, 2010 at 08:48 AM
To add an image to your form, add "Image" field to your form under "Power Tools" toolbox on the right side. Then click on the default image and enter the URL of your image to "Image Source" button. Please see the screenshot below.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 07, 2010 at 03:41 AM
We have just added this feature. You can now upload images to your forms.