- ingaaformsAsked on February 11, 2015 at 03:01 PM
Hi! I'm trying to create registration form for an event that will have two different groups of people. The form would be in three parts: Part One - Group A Activities; Part 2 Group B Activities; and Part 3 - Contact information. Group A would see the entire form and Group B would only see parts 2 & 3.
Ideally, I would like the form to work like this:
Group A gets link # 1 which takes them to Part 1, then Part 2 and finally Part 3.
Group B gets link # 2 which takes them straight to Part 2 then Part 3.
I would like all of the submissions to end up in one database.
Is there an easy way to do this?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 11, 2015 at 04:25 PM
It is not possible to have two links for the same form, it is easier to have two different forms, since there is only one link for per each form.
Please consider this possible workaround:
1) From Forms Tools, add a radio button field to know which group the person belongs.
2) From Survey Tools, add page breaker fields to separate each section of the form.
3) Also from Forms Tools, You may add a heading field to distinguish which part you are about to fill out.
4) Click on Conditions, and select Skip to a page or end of the form.
5) Set a condition like this:
Please see my example form in action here: http://form.jotform.co/form/42928126517862
You may clone my form if you want to. Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.