- consumerscoverageAsked on October 19, 2011 at 06:14 AM
Is there way to automatically generate an email to form submitter if a customer submits a form completely but doesn't complete payment?
- fxrAnswered on October 19, 2011 at 06:55 AM
Unfortunately, there is no way to automate that process with JotForm in its current form.
All I can suggest is creating an email template & just lift the email addresses from the Incomplete Payments
- consumerscoverageAnswered on October 19, 2011 at 09:13 AM
Is there a way to automate the incomplete submissions back to the form owner instead? or is it just a manual process?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 19, 2011 at 03:30 PM
Are you referring to making the incomplete submissions be completed?
If so, this is not yet possible within Jotform's features. If you complete the submissions from the pending list, this will be treated as one payment submission. You will be deducted one payment submission from your submissions quota for the month, so this is best to be done manually.
- ExecutiveManagerAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 09:41 AM
It keeps declining the card so that i can't go from free to a year payment. the card works.
- BenAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 12:19 PM
I see that you have opened your own thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/646227 and since this is an old thread, that does not seem related to what you posted, I would like to ask you @ExecutiveManager to please continue over your own thread - where we will be happy to assist you in resolving your issue.