- churchsaverAsked on February 12, 2015 at 06:46 PM
When using JotForm purchase order form payment tools, is there a way to make it to where a person has to have a minimum order Or they get a message saying that they have to have a minimum order if it's not enough?
- CharlieAnswered on February 12, 2015 at 10:01 PM
Unfortunately, there's not direct option or function to set a minimum number of quantity in payment tools. But, we could make a work around using Conditions.
1. Basically I set the default quantity of my product to 10 so that users can get a hint that it's the minimum.
2. After that, I then add a "Text" field that will act as a warning message.
3. Click the "Conditions" in your toolbar, choose "Show / Hide Form Field"
4. Set rules and actions for your condition block. In my case, if "new product" field quantity is less than 10 then show the "Text" field and hide the submit button. Hiding the submit button will prevent the user to proceed.
I hope this helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.
- salamoneAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 12:30 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 13, 2016 at 01:33 PM
I have created a separate thread with your question:
We will provide you with an answer shortly.
Please try to create a separate question for every issue you are experiencing so we can answer faster to your questions.