- jstanzelAsked on February 13, 2015 at 03:56 AM
I startet the import of one form (no submissions) from Adobe Form Central on Monday the 9th of February and am still waiting...is a week waiting time still OK or do I have to re-submit?
Thanks and best regards.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 08:34 AM
Our apologies! But note that time might vary, because jobs are queued and they are processed in the time they arrive by the system. You have imported the form on February 9th and I think that's too much time to wait so allow me to forward this thread to our developers. You will be notified via this thread for our findings.
- jstanzelAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 09:18 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 12:25 PM
Your form is now imported. Sorry about the waiting. The request was stuck in our system. :)
We also see a problem with white fonts. We are looking into that. When we fix that we will send a new form to your account.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 19, 2015 at 11:03 AM
You're welcome! As for the font issue, our backend team is looking into that and if there are updates, I'm sure they'll notify you about it.
For now, I've moved that issue into a new thread for a workaround while waiting. Here's the new link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/518982.