- CorelearningAsked on February 13, 2015 at 07:46 AM
I need to have a signature added to the end of my form, is there a way to do this? Also can the forms have multiple pages. I am using it for my enrollment form that has about 7 pages.
- bkljaicAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 08:55 AM
There is several possibilities to add signature on form. Most of are with using widgets.
- E-Signature (signature field).
- Smooth Signature (signature field).
Also there is a possibility to have multiple pages inside of form by using of page breaks. If you want to find more about this, please read this article.
Hope this will help.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 10:40 AM
Please try out bkljaic's suggestion. These are the 3 signature widgets we have.
If you come across any issues, feel free to contact us again.
- CorelearningAnswered on February 15, 2015 at 11:30 AM
Thanks a bunch for the fast reply. I will try the suggestios.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 30, 2016 at 03:28 AM
We've updated the DocuSign widget - https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/docusign
You may want to take a look and test out the new features.
Give it a try and let us know.