- aperfectpocketAsked on February 13, 2015 at 08:43 AM
Hi, is there a way to add a email box, so that it acts as an additional email point.
i.e. We fill in the form which customer signs, but they want a cop, so they enter there email address and it it sent to them and us. On the next customer we use the same form and again customer wants there copy.
I know you can set up emails but we only want each customer to get there own completed form, and understand that if we set up an additional notifier they would all get each form.
- BenAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 09:51 AM
I am not quite sure if I understand.
From what I understood, you would like to send the email notification to the person that is filling out the jotform only if they want to get it?
If so then you can use email autoresponder.
You can see how to set it up here: Creating a Form Autoresponder
Setting autoresponder will send an email to the person filling out the jotform every time, so if you want to send it only if they select so, you can do that by using a bit of conditions, for which this next guide will help.
If that is still not what you are after, do let us know more details about it.
- aperfectpocketAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 09:56 AM
Thanks but if we have 100 customers that fill in there own data on the form, where can we enter there email so that they get there own form not the other 99 customers?
We would each customer to get a copy of what they have filled out plus us get a copy.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 11:19 AM
My colleague's suggestion should achieve the function you want.
1. First, you have to create an autoresponder in your form.
If you want to send the autoresponder to the users who ex. agreed to get an email by selecting yes on a check box field, see the following steps.
2. Add a check box to your form that asks if they want to receive a copy of their submission to their email.
3. Create a send email condition like the following.
Hope this helps. If you have further questions or if you need clarifications with any of the steps above, feel free to reply here.