- mdangondAsked on February 13, 2015 at 11:16 AM
I have a number of forms being used through JotForm. Ideally I'd want different forms to be submitted to different email addresses. Same goes for notification emails. Is this possible?
I can't find a way to do this.
Thank you very much!
- CharlieAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 12:36 PM
This is possible, you'll need to edit the notifications found in the "Emails" option.
1. Click the "Emails" in your toolbar, you can edit a notification or a add a new one (can be a notifier or an autoresponder).
2. You will then be presented the "Compose Email" window, you can change the template here and how you would like the information presented to you via email. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. Here you can setup the Sender and Recipient details. You can change the recipient email address for this form.
Make sure to save the changes. I would also like to suggest that you check this guides that might be of a help to you:
Do let us know if you need more assistance on this.
- mdangondAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 03:32 PM
Perfect! Thank you very much Charlie
- BenAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 04:40 PM
In my colleague's name, you are welcome.
Do let us know if you have any further question and we would be happy to assist with them.