- AJBSCrmAsked on February 13, 2015 at 11:25 AM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 12:40 PM
a) If you would like notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses, simply enter email addresses, each followed by a comma and a space. Do not place anything after the last address.
Here is an example:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, user3.domain.com
Please see this step by step guide to help you accomplish it: https://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
b) You might see this guide if what you want is to set up email notifications.
c) If you want to create autoresponder emails, please see guide: Creating a Form Autoresponder
Hope this helps you, let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 12:44 PM
Also, in the notification where it says Reply-to Email, simply assign a field of your form where the user enters it's email address, usually named "E-mail" field :
- Karen ClarkAnswered on March 03, 2015 at 06:10 AM
- KadeJMAnswered on March 03, 2015 at 09:35 AM