- sharpieAsked on February 13, 2015 at 02:04 PM
Testing a new form, then a clone of another as the original caused same problem.
I'm getting multiple submissions.
I know I'm only clicking submit once so I know it's not repeat clicking there. I've now even set 'strict' on preferences.
Anyone have any suggestions please, help files seem to assume folks are repeatedly hitting submit and thats what causes it.
page form is on http://www.boothpix.co.uk/find/
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 03:45 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I have submitted your form, but only one entry was added to the form submissions. Which browser and device do you use to reproduce the issue?
- sharpieAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 04:01 PM
My test was on PC using Chrome. Thanks
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 05:00 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue when I used a back button after submission. The data is being sent again in this case.
I have added a bug report ticket about this issue to our system. There is no ETA, but I hope it will be fixed at some point.
We will let you know if we have any updates on this.
- sharpieAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 06:27 PM
Brilliant thanks. :)