- jfgpappsAsked on February 13, 2015 at 02:31 PM
Is there a way to partially fill out a form save it and have the applicant come back and complete it later?Also is there a way to set the form to prevent the applicant from submitting the form before a certain date.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 03:53 PM
We have the following 'save and continue later' options available:
1. An Autofill option that is saving the data locally in a user's browser storage. It means that the form user will need to use the same browser to see their saved data.
2. A session based save and continue later method. It is saving the data on our servers in a session format, so the session can be accessed from any place. That method requires two forms.
3. A form Submission Edit link. The form users can use it in order to edit submitted entries, so this is more like submit and edit later than save and continue later.
Note, the 1st and the 2nd methods are not compatible between each other, so you can use only one of them on a particular form.
The second question has been moved into a separate thread:
We will get back to you quickly.