- susan2650Asked on February 13, 2015 at 04:50 PM
I have other forms that are not doing this. Any idea what's going on?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 06:17 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
The form is hidden for some reason. In order to fix this, please add the following CSS to your form via the Form Designer.
display: block !important;
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- susan2650Answered on February 13, 2015 at 06:37 PM
Thank you as the form appears now, however, now it's added some extra non-functional back" and "next" buttons on each page of the preview and it's taking the last field sections and messing up the end. Please help!
UPDATE: I fixed this by deleting the offending field section and putting a fresh field in. Something must've corrupted that section in the html or something. Anyway, thanks for all the help! You guys are great!
- ShadaeAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 10:38 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are most welcome. Can you confirm that your issue has been fully resolved?
- susan2650Answered on February 14, 2015 at 03:13 PM
Yes, it appears so. Thanks!
- ShadaeAnswered on February 14, 2015 at 04:15 PM
We are happy to hear that you issue has been fully resolved.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!