- livinghrAsked on February 13, 2015 at 05:44 PM
I have been waiting for some hours for a form to import from FormsCentral. How long will that take?
- rsalvoAnswered on February 13, 2015 at 07:26 PM
Below are the steps to help you on how to import the Adobe FormCentral for your info. It takes 10 minutes to import and also it depends on the volume of the forms and contents. The system will notify your email that the imports has been done.
1. Navigate the Adobe FormCentral Page see images below for details.
1.1 Click "IMPORT FORMS" button
1.2 Click "CONTINUE" button to Import Both Forms and Responses.
2. Next steps, follow the instructions here.
I hope this would help.
- SeanAnswered on February 14, 2015 at 12:23 AM
Sorry about the delay with your importation. It usually takes approximately 45 minutes to 2 hours for your form importation to be completed (forms only). Due to the increase in requests, this time frame will increase because jobs are handled in the order there are received. I understand that you would like your transfer to be completed soon but do bare with us while we grant your request. We appreciate your patience and hopefully your request will be completed soon.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 14, 2015 at 10:34 AM
I just checked your account and I see that you have successfully imported your form.
If you need anything else please let us know.