- mgcaledonian13Asked on February 13, 2015 at 08:21 PM
I have a running total of the Items selected and the value of those items.
The total shows up on the form OK but the preview shows Zeros and so does the Notification.
Any idea why this is happening.
See images below and also
- JotForm SupportSeanAnswered on February 14, 2015 at 12:56 AM
I am currently checking your form for the error. I will post an update on this thread once I have found a resolution. I will be in touch.
- mgcaledonian13Answered on February 14, 2015 at 03:22 AM
Thanks for the reply, look forward to the solution.
- JotForm SupportSeanAnswered on February 14, 2015 at 07:44 AM
I ran numerous test to see why this is happening with your form. I recreated notifications configurations as well as removing and recreating your Form Calculation Total fields and it appears that the issue is still persist. I will have your issue escalated so that our development team can offer further assistance in getting this issue resolved. As it relates to a TAT for a response, I can not provide that at this time but do note that once an update is available for your issue you will be notified via this thread. We will be in touch.
- mgcaledonian13Answered on February 14, 2015 at 07:56 AM
Thanks for the reply, I will await your further reply with the solution.
Have I caught you guys out I wonder? Probably not, it has not happened up to now that is for sure!!
Your response is fantastic, second to none !!
- JotForm SupportSeanAnswered on February 14, 2015 at 09:17 AM
Our team is always around to help out. I am glad that you are pleased with our services.
Thank you for your kind words :)
- mgcaledonian13Answered on February 18, 2015 at 05:42 PM
Has there been any headway in finding a solution to my problem on this thread?
Not like you guys to not come up with an answer !!
What is a TAT that is referred to in your response of the Feb 14, 2015 at 07.44 am above? Just curious!!
- JotForm SupportSeanAnswered on February 18, 2015 at 06:10 PM
I must apologize for the long wait with our resolution. Your issue is currently assigned to one of our developers who, I can assure you, is working on finding the solution for your inquiry. I do understand that you would really like to get this issue resolved but I can not provide a TAT for a resolution. Your issue was placed at an Important status so urgency is noted. I humbly ask for a bit more time while we work on this for you. Your patience is really appreciated.
- mgcaledonian13Answered on February 18, 2015 at 06:28 PM
I was giving you a wee nudge, just in someone had forgotten, unlikely I would think though.
I will wait patiently, it is not a matter of life and death.
I am ahead of the schedule at present. :)
No reply needed
- mgcaledonian13Answered on February 23, 2015 at 07:30 PM
Thanks for your help. Now seems to be OK.