- skoczniaAsked on February 14, 2015 at 12:30 AM
How can I change the text, when someone forgets to fill a required box. It says Whoops! looks like you missed something!
- rsalvoAnswered on February 14, 2015 at 09:49 AM
I think the one you're referring is the "Form Warning" message. Please follow the Steps below for your info.
1. Click “Preferences”.
2. Click “Advance Settings”.
3. Click “Edit Form Warning”.
4. Click and change “This field is required.” to “Whoops! looks like you missed something!”
5. Example: http://form.jotform.me/form/50443315634449
- ShadaeAnswered on February 14, 2015 at 04:54 PM
These steps provided by rsalvo will allow you to change your form warning messages.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.