- realityAsked on October 19, 2011 at 02:12 PM
When forms are submitted, the notificaiton email is not received.
- AtacanCAnswered on October 19, 2011 at 02:59 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please change your sender e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as shown below.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select Notification
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Change ''Sender E-Mail'' to email@example.com.
You can also add those ips to your whitelist:
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know. So we can investigate further.
- realityAnswered on October 19, 2011 at 04:50 PM
In step #5, the "Sender E-mail" is an uneditable drop down menu and "firstname.lastname@example.org" does not appear to be an option and cannot be entered manually. Shouldn't this be able to be a custom address taken from the form anyway??
We use Google Apps as our email provider. It does not appear the email is arriving at all (ie it's not in the SPAM folder).
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 19, 2011 at 06:37 PM
If you are using email address from the form, then you may notice some delivery problems due to spam protection, as it is not a real sender address. That is why we have recommended to use a email@example.com email address.
However, you can try to whitelist mentioned above IP addresses, to get ride of the problem. Could you please give it a try to see if that makes any difference for you?
Thank you for using our services.