- memoranAsked on August 22, 2010 at 10:52 PM
I am looking for a way to have my report automatically imported into my customer relationship oracle database. Is there an option for fixed length, csv or xml report output?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 23, 2010 at 06:38 AM
You can get the output in Excel format, then use MS Excel software to export it as fixed length or CSV.
To create an Excel Report, click on your form on "My Forms" page and then click on "Reports" button and then select "Add New Report".
- memoranAnswered on August 23, 2010 at 09:23 AM
I am aware of excel output solution. However, as stated in my original question, I was looking for an automated approach. I was looking to automatically stream either of the other file formats and automatically load the data into my oracle database. However, you cannot do that with excel and manually doing it is not an option.
- serkanAnswered on August 23, 2010 at 10:26 AM
@memoran "CSV Report" option is available in the reports wizard now.
Let me know if you see any problems.
- memoranAnswered on August 23, 2010 at 11:47 AM
WOW, that works perfectly! Thanks again for the fantastic customer service!