- WildThayneAsked on October 19, 2011 at 05:13 PM
At the website form below, when it is submitted I am getting this error:
An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 1, position 308.
Here is a screen shot
Here is the form page:
Any Ideas on what might cause this?
I have another form here that works fine:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 19, 2011 at 05:32 PM
Please accept our sincere apologies.
This problem has been forwarded to our developers.
We will get back to you with update on this thread as soon as possible.
- WildThayneAnswered on October 19, 2011 at 06:18 PM
I had to remove that form, but I cloned it so you could test it here:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 17, 2013 at 02:09 AM
Hello WildThayne. We apologize for not updating you on this. I just made some tests on making a subscription purchase and I did not encounter the problem that you had. I guess it's safe to assume that one of the developers was able to fix this before but missed to update this thread.
So if in case you still continue to encounter problems with any of your forms, please do let us know.
- paycellAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 12:21 PM
I am getting a similar error.Error on transactionAn error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 1, position 327.Details: , Error, E00003, An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 1, position 327.,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 12:53 PM
For some purpose, we strongly suggest to please create a separate thread for this problem to your form.
- paycellAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 01:10 PM
I figured it out.. It was an issue with how the product description was typed out..
- KadeJMAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 01:30 PM
Great, we're glad to hear that you were able to figure it all out and thanks for letting us know. If you have any further problems do tell us in you need to.