- emily_blakeAsked on February 16, 2015 at 04:36 PM
Is there a way to change the user name?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 16, 2015 at 05:37 PM
We can do it for you. Only support members are capable of changing account usernames.
Please provide at least 3x choickes you want to change to and we will check its availability.
Do take note also that changing username will have effect on your live forms if you deployed them using custom URL Name
user guide: -How-to-create-a-Custom-URL-of-a-form
because custom URL named forms uses your account username on its URL. Changing to a different username will break the URL then.
- emily_blakeAnswered on February 16, 2015 at 05:39 PM
Please change it from emily_blake to one of the following:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 16, 2015 at 05:58 PM
The first choice was available, so I already changed your account username to epi_bio_core
You may need to relogin at http://www.jotform.com/login using the new username to check.
Let us know if there are any issue.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 16, 2015 at 06:13 PM
You are quite welcome =)
Contact us again anytime should you require our assistance.