- TOHAsked on February 16, 2015 at 06:05 PM
My farm works fine on the laptop, everything is good. I changed the settings in the design to make it 'responsive' but when I hit the submit button on my smartphone, it just takes me back to the top of the form and does not submit the info. my url is www.thisoldhorse.com ( am talking about the employee timecard).
- CharlieAnswered on February 16, 2015 at 09:22 PM
Upon checking your website, I see the problem, could you try applying this instead.
1. In your Preferences, change the option "Responsive Form" to "No".
2. After that, navigate to "Designer".
3. Inside the Form Designer->Form Layout, enable the option "Make this form responsive". Click the save button to save the changes.
Embed again your form to your website. See if that fixes the problem. We'll wait for your response.