- nlouis36Asked on February 17, 2015 at 08:12 AM
I have created a form for a family reunion. I need to know how to email the form to my family members and how to receive the completed form back via email. I am not using a website of any kind. Just email.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 09:41 AM
Normally, a notification email will be sent to you once a user fills up the form. It contains the data answered by the user. The user should still go directly to your form using the browser to complete the form.
Here's the process:
1. Send them the link or URL of your form via email.
2. The user will click the link and the form will be opened on the browser. (You cannot embed the form on the email message, it needs to go the directly to the website)
3. The user will complete the form and submit.
4. You will receive a notification on your email.
Here's a guide on How to Send Email or Share the Form URL
1. On the Form Editor, go to "Setup & Embed" then click the "Embed Form" button.
2. Click "Email" button under Other Platforms. (You can also copy the direct link)
3. The "Send Invitation" wizard will appear.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 09:44 AM
I forgot to include these 2 guides that you might need.
Setting Up Email Notifications
Notification/Autoresponder Email Details