What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Sharing form url via email and receiving notificationsAsked by nlouis36 on February 17, 2015 at 08:12 AM
I have created a form for a family reunion. I need to know how to email the form to my family members and how to receive the completed form back via email. I am not using a website of any kind. Just email.
Normally, a notification email will be sent to you once a user fills up the form. It contains the data answered by the user. The user should still go directly to your form using the browser to complete the form.
Here's the process:
1. Send them the link or URL of your form via email.
2. The user will click the link and the form will be opened on the browser. (You cannot embed the form on the email message, it needs to go the directly to the website)
3. The user will complete the form and submit.
4. You will receive a notification on your email.
Here's a guide on How to Send Email or Share the Form URL
1. On the Form Editor, go to "Setup & Embed" then click the "Embed Form" button.
2. Click "Email" button under Other Platforms. (You can also copy the direct link)
3. The "Send Invitation" wizard will appear.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.
I forgot to include these 2 guides that you might need.
Setting Up Email Notifications
Notification/Autoresponder Email Details