- Casey DionneAsked on February 17, 2015 at 01:57 PM
I created a form using Jotform, but when I went to view I click on the link and it said this "Form not found This form is disabled." Can I please have someone help me and resolve this problem.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 03:42 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
The form with ID 50475693090156 does not exist.
It looks like that your account was suspended due to suspicious 'New Supplier Form' form due to suspicious username and password fields. We do not support login forms, so that mentioned forms might be suspended by our phishing protection.
Please either remove the form with the username/password fields, or provide us with the following information:
- Describe the purpose of your forms.
- Explain why do you use the username / password fields.
- Provide the URL of your web site where you use these forms.
So we will consider whitelisting the form(s).