- limmudatlAsked on February 17, 2015 at 02:21 PM
I would like to have the Label/Text/Question on a text box be aligned at the top, and have the text spread across the length of the text box. Everything on my form is formatting correctly except for this element. How can I fix it? Thank you
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 04:12 PM
You can do it by using the Designer feature:
Once on Designer:
1) Click on CSS tab.
2) Scroll down to your labels that are located a the top of the text box, and click on one of them.
3) You will see the line of code ".form-label.form-label-top", simply in the CSS Helper area click on width, and enter the 500 or more, depending on the width you want you give to the labels.
4) Type !important after pixel number:
width : 650px !important;
Let us now if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.