- ctfitchAsked on February 17, 2015 at 04:39 PM
I'd like to create a budget calculator that links to a map that pulls zip codes within a specific radius. Then with these radii I'd like to associate a pre-determined value to estimate a budget. Are there any widgets that may be able to create this functionality?
I'd also be interested in just the option to pull a population count within a radius to estimate a budget.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 06:27 PM
Currently there is no single widget that will be able to calculate distance radius base on zip codes data alone .
BUT I think it can be achieved by using the functionality of the 2 widgets
1. Zip Code Auto Suggest Widget - this widget will be able to determine the zip code of the current geolocation of the user.
2. Driving Distance widget - the widget will calculate distance between 2 cities.
So you can use the Zip Codes to determine the cities and then use the driving distance to widget to calculate the distance between the cities.
Check my demo form here http://www.jotformpro.com/form/50476611622956
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
We will resolve the other question here http://www.jotform.com/answers/517875
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 20, 2015 at 12:07 AM
A feature request has been raised - I would like to understand the workflow a little better - would you mind providing an example of how this would be used?