- freelansirAsked on October 20, 2011 at 10:01 AM
I have been using Jotform for more than 2 years now... and on several of our paid, membership level sites... and then just today, all of my forms have disappeared. They aren't working on our production sites, the forms have disappeared from within their folders when I login....
Everything is gone.. The account is "freelansir" as my username.
If you regard the screenshot below, I used to have a form under each of these folders... now they are all gone. Help!!!!! What's going on?
- fxrAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 10:07 AM
I see 5 forms associated with your account. Is that right?
Can you try logging out, clearing your browser cache (CTRL-F5 normally) , logging back in and seeing that helps?
- freelansirAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 10:17 AM
Just tried on a different web browser, and also cleared cache on current browser - still nothing.. 5 forms with my account sounds about right, but i can't access them right now...
- fxrAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 10:23 AM
OK. Well at least we know their safe.
Can i ask you what address your using the access the site? If its www.jotform.com try www.jotform.net and vice versa.
Also can you give me a link to one of your production sites, just to see if I see the same problem here.
- freelansirAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 10:24 AM
Here is one - the form is still showing up and displaying, but I needed to generate a new embed code because something isn't working correctly, and on log in today i can't do that.
- fxrAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 10:28 AM
did you try www.jotform.net instead of www.jotform.com ?
- freelansirAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 10:29 AM
They are accessible through .net
I've never accessed the site that way before, but it's enough to get me what I need..
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 10:38 AM
It's good to know that your forms are accessible on the .net domain. Just asking, are all these forms not viewable at the bottom of the page on the .com?
I also would like to ask if these forms should be inside those folders.
- freelansirAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 10:39 AM
they were supposed to be in side these forums. These forms are still NOT viewable on .com
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 11:03 AM
I will submit a ticket to our development team and let them know about this.
For now, you can use jotform.net to edit your forms.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 02:45 AM
When I look at your screenshot I see "0 of 20 used". That means you are currently a guest user. You are not logged-in. Please try this:
1. Delete all jotform.com cookies from your browser
2. Re-login your account