- vistaeyecareAsked on October 20, 2011 at 10:01 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 10:21 AM
We apologize for your inconvenience.
May we know if you have checked your junk mail folder and see if notifications landed there?
If you can ask your service provider, I would like to recommend that you add these IP address to their whitelist:
- VistaeyecareAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 10:36 AM
our spam filter is not filtering them out. they are just not coming anymore. we have check all the settings, it just started a few days ago.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 10:53 AM
I have made a test submission and I was able to receive a notification. Can you please check if you have received one as well?
I also have checked our mail logs and it stated that it was successfully sent.
- vistaeyecareAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 11:46 AM
Thank you, we got the test submission. It must be fixed.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 20, 2011 at 11:59 AM
Thank you for this confirmation.
Please do let us know if you have other questions or concerns.
Thanks and warm regards.