- WoodsonJPAsked on February 17, 2015 at 09:29 PM
my form is not calculating
- CharlieAnswered on February 17, 2015 at 11:19 PM
I've check your account titled "Candid Expressions Photo Booth Contract", is this the correct form you would like to perform calculation? I see that you have not yet entered values or formula for the calculation widget. You may need to check this guide on how to properly use it: http://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-perform-calculation-in-the-form
If you would like to pass the values in your check boxes and add them all together, you can do that by following the steps below.
1. Click the properties field of the check boxes that you would like to add values.
2. Inside the Properties field, add values to the "Calculation Values" option.
3. Do that same with the other check box. After that we will pass the values to your Calculation widget. To do this, click the wizard icon on the widget.
4. Use the "Add Fields" button to choose what fields to add or depending on how you would like to calculate it. In this case I'll add the values chosen in "Packages" and "Build Your Packages" check box.
You can see the demo form here: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50478536361964
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more assistance on this.